Photography workshop - Level 1
How to get the most out of your digital camera and take better pictures.
The workshop will include:
- The basics of photography.
- Understanding your camera better; Apertures, Shutter Speed, ISO and other camera modes.
- How to use natural light for better pictures
- Composition and how to best frame your subject
- How to take better portraits
- A chance to practice your new found skills with a photo walk around the Laines.
Classes are limited to 8 spaces so please be quick if you would like to book.
After the workshop you will be able to join the private Facebook group for continued support, inspiration and networking.